Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busted...

When the boys get blamed for doing something obviously naughty...like say, cutting holes in my couch cushions (or the couch itself) it is pretty obvious who was the evil doer when the scissors look like this...
We have only one lefty in our house.
He's rather cute.
Whiskey brown eyes.
Fantastic smile.
Hilarious personality.
And dimples to park a truck in.
The funny thing, he tried to blame it on Hunter because obviously, 'H starts with Hunter' and since they are Hunter's scissors (from about 4 years ago) he must have done it.
Except Hunter was at school :)
He has to work on a few things, but I imagine soon enough he will be trying to pull the wool over my eyes much more effectively.

2 comments:

Anderton Family said...

Oh Wow! You are handling this very well, I must say. I don't think I would be so nice as to describe in detail, how cute my son is after that! You're a good mom. Good luck with that sew job!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I think Hunter DID do it. He probably came home from school, cut the couch, and left before you found out. I'm just saying...